Adjusting tension on Lockgrip hand
- Remove inspection cover by removing 4 minute screws and lifting off cover; to not lose these mini screws best place them into a cup (one that is otherwise clean and also empty).
- Remove wrist connection by first removing all three wood screws on the base plate. Then remove wrist connector.
- Use a large flat screw driver.
- Turn washer with screwdriver clockwise for more, anti clockwise for less tension. 1/2 turn either way will add or lessen tension about one PSI. Be careful not to drop spring off washer when lessening tension.When adding tension 3 coils above washer and spring should be maxed out. Over stretching may have a negative effect. Now turn back washer just enough so hooked end of spring inside hand is perpendicular to steel plate. This will eliminate spring noise.
- In case of questions contact email@example.com or call 651-224-1796, John Becker.